Petroleum Geologist / Petrophysicist
Contract Type: 6-month temporary position
- Work in a dynamic and motivating environment
- Seek opportunities to work on a wide range of fields and technical challenges
- Take early responsibilities
- Perform geological interpretation, characterization and modelling by integrating subsurface geological and reservoir data in various settings;
- Work actively in an integrated project team (with geophysicists, geologists and reservoir engineers);
- Apply industry standard tools to characterize and describe prospects, understand and model reservoir properties, quantify risk, and participate in volumetric and reserves estimations;
- Participate to the presentation and discussion with the client from data collection to the results delivery;
- Thanks to an access to leading edge technologies, you will apply innovative methods and solutions to optimize prospects evaluation and field development.
- An MSc/PhD degree in Geology
- First Experience in Petrophysics, in the Oil & Gas industry is a plus
- A commitment for mobility as the job may include short-term and long-term missions overseas
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills, written and oral
- A confident and assertive personality with the ability to provide effective technical leadership and articulate strong technical arguments
- Proficiency with standard software packages for geological interpretation, characterization and modeling.
- Fluent English and French mandatory. Other language advantageous
- Legal right to work in France without company sponsorship
Click here to view the PDF version.